Sundial Studios
_KPH0012.jpg

Clinton Hill Rowhouse

Building Restoration

Building Restoration

Research performed at the Brooklyn Historic Society revealed that this 12’ wide rowhouse, located just outside of the Clinton Hill historic district, was originally built in 1883 as a single family residence, was changed to a boarding house in 1901, and converted back to a single family residence in 1935.  

This project involved changing this home to a 2 family residence, with an owner’s triplex and garden rental. The scope of work included a full renovation of the Building’s interior layout, mechanical systems, plumbing systems, and interior structure. Additionally, a rear deck and rear yard renovation was performed.

KP_diptych.jpg
plans.jpg
_KPH0039.jpg
livingkitchen.jpg
_KPH0025.JPG
stairway.jpg
_KPH0030.JPG
_KPH0080.JPG
bathroom.jpg
backyard.jpg
_KPH0156.JPG
doors.jpg